The BC Regional Mining Alliance (“BCRMA”) is committed to strengthening capacity development with Indigenous Nations and is launching the BCRMA Bursary Program by awarding up to four $2,500 bursaries to students pursuing a career in the mining industry.
To be eligible for this BCRMA Bursary, applicants must:
- Be a member of the Nisga’a Nation;
- Be enrolled in post-secondary studies in the mining field; and
- Have a valid social insurance number.
Interested applicants must submit the following items:
- Completed BC Regional Mining Alliance Bursary Program Application Form;
- Resume detailing relevant background information; and
- Two reference letters supporting your application.
Applications must be sent to Candice Appleby ([email protected]), BCRMA Manager, by September 29, 2023 at 4:00 PM PST.
Applications will be reviewed by a selection committee who will confirm eligibility of all applicants and select up to four applicants to receive a BCRMA Bursary.
All applicants will be informed of the status of their application by October 13, 2023.
Please contact Candice Appleby ([email protected]) should you have any questions.